10 Tips for Preparing Your Christmas Cards
- Have a collection box to put envelopes you receive from family
and friends who you send cards to at Christmas.
- Make a list of people you would like to send cards to.
- Divide these lists into 3 sections: must send, want to send,
and would like to send.
- Begin looking for your cards or making cards as early as possible.
- Put your return address on all the envelopes.
- Decide what date you want your cards to be mailed on.
- Divide your list by the number of weeks you have until them.
- Work on that many cards each week - especially if you are making
them - or if you have them purchased work on addressing them.
- Address all your must send cards first and have them ready to
mail before working on the other 2 lists.
- Buy your Christmas stamps early! You will have a shorter line
at the post office!