Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A few button wreaths - the possibilities are limitless!

we made button wreaths earlier in the year..

I cant find the photos of mine right now but when I do I will send them through nicole

 

She hot-glued buttons to a cardboard donut shape backed with some decorative paper.

 

One made with vintage buttons.  Adorable!

 

Basically you just glue buttons on to the shape. I started with flat, plain buttons and added the shaped and decorative ones on top as I filled in spaces. I used a small hot glue gun. I imagine craft glue or tacky glue would work, but would take longer to dry and work with. I glued a ribbon for hanging it on the back, then backed them both with white felt (I read that some other used decorative paper for backing).

http://barbarah.wordpress.com/2006/12/30/buttons/

No comments: